Siemens Building Technologies
Siemens is one of the world's leading fire safety providers. They have carried out intensive research on fire phenomena for over 150 years and we continue to develop innovative products and systems which set new standards.
Carbon Dioxide Fire Suppression Systems
While it is the most effective extinguishing agent of all the natural gases, carbon dioxide is toxic and therefore predominantly used to protect normally unoccupied areas.
- Clean, natural and long term viable.
- Cost effective with a low cost of ownership.
- Space efficient.
- Fast acting on a broad spectrum of fires.
- Particularly suitable for deep-seated risks.
- Where fires are frequent, as a part of the normal business process, CO2 offers low cost refilling and, in this application, is environmentally benign.
- Ideal for normally unoccupied areas.