AGF revolutionized the fire sprinkler industry with the Model 1000 TESTanDRAIN® single valve inspector’s test which eliminated the time and space consuming traditional loop assembly. Since then, TESTanDRAIN® valves have been installed in countless systems throughout the world. TESTanDRAIN® valves are now made in more styles, in more sizes, and with more orifice options than any other valve on the market.
The entire line of products is manufactured to ISO 9002 standards. Their valves and fittings are approved by Underwriters Laboratories and Underwriters Laboratories Canada as well as Factory Mutual. This commitment to quality enhances product reliability and end user satisfaction.
Model 1000 TESTanDRAIN Data sheet
- The Model 1000 TESTanDRAIN® is a compact single Handle ball valve which includes a tamper resistant test Orifice and integral tamper resistant sight glasses, and is
300 PSI rated
- The Model 1000 complies with the requirements of NFPA-13, NFPA-13R, and NFPA-13D
- UL and ULC Listed, FM Approved
Pressure Relief Gauge Data sheet
- The Model 7500 Pressure Gauge is a UL Listed/FM Approved 3-1/2" pressure gauge designed for use on wet fire sprinkler systems. It has been designed to meet requirements specified in NFPA 13, 2007
- The Model 7600 1/4" 3-Way Globe Valve is an FM Approved/UL Listed valve designed to connect the pressure gauge to the sprinkler systems. The Model 7600 has been designed to meet NFPA 13 System Attachments stating,