The Kennedy Valve Company, located on East Water Street in Elmira, NY, is one of the world's largest manufacturers of FIRE HYDRANTS, CHECK VALVES, INDICATOR POSTS, GATE VALVES and BUTTERFLY VALVES. They are specializing in products for waterworks distribution, and fire protection system project.
Fire hydrants have been used in fire protection for over 100 years. AWWA C502 was developed in 1913 as a standard for the manufacture and use of dry barrel hydrants. Kennedy has established itself as a leader in the industry with manufacturing experience dating back to 1905. Many of the early hydrants are in use today.
K81D Data sheet
- Easy to install—Even easier to maintain
- Tamper resistant
- Easy to use
- Unique pressure-activated
- Two sizes available to Best meet your needs
- Fully and easily lubricated
- meets or exceeds all the latest provisions of AWWA
- UL 246-FM 1510 specifications